The Most Ridiculous Things Said by Donald Trump this Election Season
Well it’s been almost a year since the “joke” about Donald Trump running for president started. Since then we have seen him continuously crush the polls despite his outlandish comments and un-politically correct demeanor. One would expect these quotes to alienate a candidate from a voter but alas, we find Trump as the Republican nominee.
12. “Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”
11. “Right now, I have real doubts [President Obama] was born in this country.”
10. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”
9. “The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”
8. “Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: ‘If they’re small, something else must be small.’ I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee.”
7. “All the women on The Apprentice flirt with me, whether consciously or unconsciously. That’s good to be expected.”
6. “Lyin’ Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin’ Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!”
5. “The point is, you can never be too greedy.”
4. “Our great African-American president hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
3. “26,000 unreported sexual assults [sic] in the military — only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?”
2. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man. He made a good decision.”
1. “Jeb Bush likes illegals because of his wife.”
Love him? Hate him? Love to hate him? Let us know in the comments!