Forum

If you think GMO's are bad for you, you are just as crazy as anti-vaxxers  

RSS

Tywin Lannister
(@todaysfive-ad)
Member Admin
10/12/2017 11:32 am  

Both of you are choosing to ignore science, and it's hysterical to me when I see someone super against GMO's but shames people who are against vaccines.

Obviously I'm pro both, because I'm consistent and rational

ReplyQuote
ColumbusJacks
(@columbusjacks)
10/12/2017 11:38 am  

99% of the medical community trusts vaccines. Less than 40% say gmo is proven safe

ReplyQuote
Tywin Lannister
(@todaysfive-ad)
Member Admin
10/12/2017 11:40 am  

Literally laughing at how stupid you are right now ... also nice stat that you just completely made up

ReplyQuote
ColumbusJacks
(@columbusjacks)
10/12/2017 11:42 am  

GMOs Contain More Pesticides than Non-GMOs. ... This is problematic because continuous exposure to toxins, including pesticides, is one of the key environmental triggers for developing an autoimmune disease, and maintaining a high toxic-burden can cause your existing autoimmune condition to progress.

Here’s a fact for you cause you refuse to look at scientific data

ReplyQuote
Tywin Lannister
(@todaysfive-ad)
Member Admin
10/12/2017 11:45 am  

source?

"s. An exhaustive new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, found “no substantiated evidence of a difference in risks to human health between current commercially available genetically engineered (GE) crops and conventionally bred crops,” and no conclusive causal evidence of environmental problems tied to genetically modified crops."

source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/gmoanswers/2016/05/20/gmos-are-safe/#41f1ef43223d

ReplyQuote
ColumbusJacks
(@columbusjacks)
10/12/2017 11:47 am  

My mother has a masters in biology and keeps up with food journals, it’s proven to be less healthy than organic by all scientists.

Disagree but in 10 years when everythgs organic again you’ll say you never said this

ReplyQuote
Mizzou13
(@mizzou13)
10/12/2017 11:58 am  

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Skip to toolbar